Alphaedge Quodrant Internal Audit Methodology (IAM) is our global approach to providing internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing services. It is a risk-based approach that focuses on our clients’ objectives and impediments to achieving those objectives. The process is scalable and is underpinned by our risk assessment methodology.
Solutions offered through IAM include:
- Setting up of Internal Audit function
- Undertaking internal audit risk assessments
- Developing risk-based assurance plans
- Identifying and monitoring Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Red flags (continuous monitoring)
- Data analytics
- Forensic audits and investigations
- Implementing IT systems to support IA delivery
- Providing specialist skills to execute audit engagements in specialized areas (fraud investigations, project monitoring, implementing IT systems, revenue assurance, etc.)
- Imparting training to internal audit personnel.
- Consists of a top-down approach, focused on the strategic and significant risks to the organization as a whole
- Focuses efforts on the areas of greatest importance and value to the organization
- Actively involves clients in the risk assessment process and the resulting outcomes